Visit this page for full directions on how to get the best results from your wooden wick candle.
Here are some tips for best results:
1. The more you burn the candle, the better the crackle gets. The last half of the candle offers the best crackle sound.
2. Always allow wax to melt evenly across entire surface before extinguishing.
3. After first burn, be sure to keep wick trimmed to under 1/4." Pinch or break extra burnt wick before lighting (wick trimmers work best).
4. Never allow candle to burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
5. If flame gets too high, extinguish candle and trim wick.